One-stop service process licensing
01. Submit to the Food and Environmental Hygiene Department
The Food and Environmental Hygiene Department consulted the Buildings Department and the Fire Services Department to determine if the premises for which the application is made are suitable for use in restaurants.
02. Conduct quality audit of relevant design drawings
The applicant is accompanied by an authorized person to the Food and Environmental Hygiene Department to submit the relevant design plan and meeting.
03. Joint Inspection Team Review Meeting
04. The applicant is accompanied by an authorized person to the Food and Environmental Hygiene Department to hold talks with the three departments to hear the premises need to improve the project in order to meet the licensing conditions.
05. The Food and Environmental Hygiene Department issued a Notice of Conditions of Licensing (commonly known as a decoration letter) to set out the necessary improvement items.
06. Where a provisional license has been previously applied, after the completion of the fitting-out works, it will be confirmed by the Authorized Person that the conditions on the notice of provisional licensing conditions issued by the Food and Environmental Hygiene Department have been fulfilled and, within two to three months Receive temporary cards.
07. With regard to the approval of a permanent license, the relevant documents will be issued by the contractor and the authorized person upon completion of the renovation, and the relevant departments will be notified and then the respective departments will conduct their own on-site inspections.
08. A full year license will be issued within seven working days if the relevant requirement has been determined.
In this case,
* The Food and Environmental Hygiene Department, the Buildings Department and the Fire Services Department